Goode Stone Supplies Ltd provides high quality stone products. We are able to source a wide variety of stone from across the UK and overseas and help advise on the design and installation process for private, commercial and new build sectors.
Some of our major projects include:
- Godswell Park, Bloxham.
- Oxford City Council.
- Adderbury Fields, David Wilson, Adderbury.
- The Grange, AC Lloyd, Hook Norton.
- Sugarswell business park, Shennington
We are able to source and process any form of natural stone.
With the use of our 3 CNC saws and walling line, we are able to produce large quantities of coursed natural building stone that will adhere to the current UK building regulations.
We are able to process:
- Sawn, split and tumbled walling. Supplied on 6M2 pallets. Standard course sizes are 65, 90, 115, 140, 165 and 190mm with a nominal bed of 100mm with a random length to give an authentic appearance. All stones are supplied on new pallets with heat shrink covers.
- Hand dressed by our staff in the traditional way using the axe.
- Random bagged material in a mix of sizes @ 4.5M2 per bag.
- Ashlar walling to ZERO tolerance.
- Field walling – bagged or in bulk load.